Another fun day, out with my good friends sailing on board the Whio, the wind picked up while we were out there and boy you could feel the wind in the sail whoo!
Gardening & Nature We spent some time outdoors visiting a friend’s garden to collect K ōwhai pods . Once we had enough, we headed back to learn how to prepare the seeds so they are ready for sowing. I’m looking forward to seeing them grow!
Hi D avid here,They call me the nature man and honestly they are quite right,I’m loving Photography, I did a bit of still life Flowers & Native Trees the intricate details are amazing!, then Developing Photos and arranging them into a photo frameThemed Landscapes keeping those peaceful outdoor memories alive based on a walk at Rotary Park.Sailability is now x1 a Month due to Winter.,Kopurererua Reserve Nature walk with Binoculars and Picnic Lunch My Goal.Quirks Cafe for a Hot Chocolate and Brownie and showed of my Yellow Submarine song at a Talent Quest.Sailability has slowed down to once a month with Winter setting in, but we Celebrated a huge milestone their 10th Anniversary with a special Lunch I even walked away with a Certificate to hang on my wall, which made me incredibly proud. Till next Month Nature man David MacKenzie.
Comments
Post a Comment