I Dance Video Shoot Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps December 06, 2021 We went to a local park to record videos of our dances that we have been learning with Donna from I-Dance. It was like being in a music video! Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
Gardening & Nature March 11, 2026 Gardening & Nature We spent some time outdoors visiting a friend’s garden to collect K ōwhai pods . Once we had enough, we headed back to learn how to prepare the seeds so they are ready for sowing. I’m looking forward to seeing them grow! Read more
Photo shots for self expression April 21, 2026 Today we worked on self expressions in Photograpry with a nice nature backdrop. Read more
1st Sailability for the year February 11, 2026 Man i was hanging out for this day,Our first Sail for the year...the sun was out and enough wind to push the keal along at a nice speed. Read more
Comments
Post a Comment